- The largest number of injury crashes occurred between 4:00 and 7:00 P.M., but fatalities were highest between 8:00 P.M. and midnight.
- There were five fatalities between 4:00 and 7:00 P.M., but nine fatalities between 8:00 P.M. and midnight.
- Approximately half of all crashes occurred during the summer months of June, July and August.
- Most bicycle crashes occurred during day light hours and in good weather.
- Sundays accounted for the highest percentage of fatalities, but the fewest percentage of bicycle injury crashes.
Chicago Bike Bicycle accidents and injuries statistics
As the founder of the firm, Neal has devoted his life to working for the worker. His achievements are numerous and beyond reproach. He is most proud of his work in helping clients obtain valuable benefits, such as a wheelchair ramp to his home or lifetime medical care.